From the evergreen giants of the Pacific Northwest to the beaches and brews of San Diego, Road Trip USA: Pacific Coast Highway reveals the best of the PCH.
- Excerpted from Road Trip USA
- Mile-by-mile highlights so you can make the most of this winding highway through Olympic National Park, Cape Perpetua, Avenue of the Giants, Hearst Castle, and more
- Driving maps covering 1,500 miles of classic American blacktop, from Oregon's ancient forests down the coast to California's sunny beaches
- Vintage snapshots, full-color photos, and beautiful illustrations of the West Coast both then and now in a slim, portable guide
- Local history that reveals the unique personalities of small towns and big cities along the route, plus roadside curiosities and worthwhile detours
- Expert advice from road-warrior Jamie Jensen, who has zoomed along nearly 400,000 miles of highway in search of the perfect stretches of pavement
Want more road trips? Criss-cross the country on two-lane highways with the 11 routes in Road Trip USA.
No posts found