At last! In time for the holidays, the perfect coloring book for the birder or naturalist, picturing--with the lifelike precision that is a hallmark of David Sibley's work--75 images of spectacular birds in flight and at rest. The Sibley Birds Coloring Book will allow birding enthusiasts to create their own artist's portfolio, restoring color--whether real or imagined--to wings, crest, beaks.
• No detail has been spared to make this a deluxe edition: from the heavy-duty and flexible cover design that allows for portability, for landscape and portrait line drawings--and makes it easy for right- or left-hand preference--to the heavy paper and the colored pages for reference.
• Printed in a unique hardbound format that accommodates both the landscape and portrait line drawings throughout, as well as the creativity of its user.
• Flip-back cover encourages on-the-go artistry, as well as providing a strong surface for colorists.
• Deluxe heavy paper throughout provides an optimal surface for coloring in all mediums.
• Reproductions of David Sibley's original full-color paintings are included on the book's inside cover to assist the colorist as a reference.
• 12 anatomical drawings of the structure and component parts of the birds' bodies are featured to inform the colorist with a better comprehension of bird anatomy.
• The perfect gift for all birders and coloring book enthusiasts