Bernard the Wolf is back in another thrilling seek-and-find adventure!
- Screen-free fun encourages kids 7-9 to notice details in the world around them, while reducing their screen time
- Help Bernard sharpen his vision by searching for his friend playing hide-and-seek deep underground
- Over 100 hidden objects to find in each engaging puzzle page packed with adorable animals and objects that live and scurry below the ground
- Colorful illustrations among buried treasure, rabbit hole tunnels, castle chambers, subway stations, and more will both delight and challenge children
- Helps kids' observation skills by using context clues and drawing conclusions based on what they see
Bernard wears glasses, but still can't see very well, and he needs your help! This time, he's digging deep underground with the help of his new friend, Anna the Mole, who's showing him around and sharpening his eyesight.
The charming visual puzzles in this book are filled with fun activities and amazing scenes that take place in the unseen worlds that lie underground beneath urban cities, inside caves, among buried treasure, and more! Children aged 7 to 9 will have tons of fun while they develop their ability to observe. Kids can test their puzzle skills with clever quizzes and more than 100 hidden object exercises and games!
Kids will not only improve their eyes, they'll boost their brainpower, too! Children ages 7 - 9 will get practice drawing conclusions based on what they see, from determining bat is sad and which rabbit's tail is different to who is stealing a precious gem and who has gone into hibernation. Teach your children to have fun away from a screen, sharpen their eyes, and notice details in the world around them.
Packed with stunning illustrations and colorful pages that explore the depths of the earth and its fascinating creatures, Find Me! Adventures Underground is the perfect visual puzzle book for young children, sure to entertain for hours on end!