- Learn about space stations, stars, planets, and more as you trek through puzzles, activities, coloring pages, and more.
- Map you own solar system.
- Make planets out of food (that's right!).
- Create your own alien language.
- More than 35 activities -- hours of fun.
- Includes drawing activities, origami, dot-to-dots, and more!
- You'll also find ideas for hands-on activities.
- Fill-in-the-blank prompted pages will spark imaginations.
- 8-1/2 inches wide by 11 inches high -- perfect for travel!
- Whether a young backyard astronomer or an on-the-go kid voyager, this book is sure to engage . . . no electronic device required!
- Recommended for ages 6 and up.
- 64 pages.
No posts found