Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore Washington wine country, hop a ferry to the San Juan Islands or dive into the hipster playground of Portland; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, music, architecture, politics, flora, wildlife, outdoor activities, road trips, cuisine, beer, wine
- Free, convenient pull-out Washington map (included in print version), plus over 50 maps
- Covers Seattle, Bellingham, the San Juan Islands, Olympic Peninsula, Washington Cascades, Central & Eastern Washington, Portland, Wine Country, Ashland, Eastern Oregon, Vancouver, Whistler, Vancouver Island and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest , our most comprehensive guide to Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Western USA guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -- Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times