Available starting mid-November
- New NOAA current station for 2018 – Dana Passage – and revised current predictions for The Narrows current station and many subordinate stations throughout Puget Sound.
- Exclusive page-a-day graphic format. No more cross referencing… all tide and current predictions needed each day are on a single page.
- Easy-to-read tide graphs provide continuous read-outs – not just the highs and lows. Daily solar and lunar information also provided.
- Pre-corrected tidal predictions for 24 locations reduce need for cumbersome correction table calculations. All predictions pre-corrected for Daylight Saving Time.
- Appendix information for determining subordinate station corrections, duration of slack water, astronomical events influencing tides and currents, and extreme tidal force occurrences.
- Rugged spiral binding lies flat when open and keeps book shipshape all season long.
- All predictions based on official government tidal data supplied by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).