One time orders under $50 will be charged a $5 shipping fee
How shipping works on FAA charts:
- One Time Next Edition: Ships when the next edition becomes available. Always arrives before the edition date, usually about one week before.
- One Time Current Edition: Ships immediately
- Standing Order/Subscription: Ships when the next edition becomes available. Always arrives before the edition date, usually about one week before.
- Standing orders do not include the current edition. If you need a current edition, please make a separate order for it.
- There is a period of approx. 3 weeks before a new edition is released that we refer to as "The Donut Hole". During this period the new editions are being printed and are thus unavailable to ship. In these cases, select Next Edition unless you really need a chart immediately.
VFR Sectional and TAC Charts update according to the DOLE
To determine whether you have the most current edition chart or to find out when the next edition will be effective, see the DOLE (PDF).
Enroute High and Low Charts update every 56 Days
L-1 consists of Area Charts for
- Juneau (1" = 14 NM)
- Vancouver (1" = 8 NM)
L-2 consists of Area Charts for the Aleutian Islands
- East / King Salmon (1" = 25 NM)
- Central / Cold Bay (1" =2 5 NM)
- West / Adak Island (1" = 25 NM)