- Printed on high quality waterproof, tear resistant material. Prepared to be display quality
- Always printed on-demand using the most recent NOAA data
- Meets United States Coast Guard carriage requirements
- Printed by Paradise Cay Publications Inc
- Superior Quality
New nautical chart, as of Sept. 2014. Expanding coverage further east. Replaces Chart #11525
Ships entering the Port of Charleston will have a new and improved nautical chart that covers a larger area to ensure safer navigational approaches into the harbor.
Available on the 4th of July, new chart 11525 (Charleston Harbor Entrance and Approach) replaces the old chart 11523 (Charleston Harbor Entrance). It expands chart coverage further east, covering an additional 345 square nautical miles that wasn’t on the old chart.
“The creation of this chart directly responds to requests made by Charleston pilots, who bring in larger ships with deeper drafts than they did when we made the original harbor chart in 1936,” said Rear Admiral Gerd Glang, director of NOAA’s Office of Coast Survey. “This new chart will meet current needs and, even more important, the future needs of maritime commerce in the Port of Charleston.”
In addition to consulting with the pilots in creating the new chart, Coast Survey cartographers also worked with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, which is reviewing a proposed deepening project at Charleston to handle the bigger ships that are expected with the expansion of the Panama Canal.
We can personalize any chart with your photo and/or inscription.
- Add your boat name, favorite photo, whatever you like
- Simply email your photo to us, and we can place it on your chart.
- Scroll down the page for image requirements and more info on the process.
About the Process:
• First, place the order for the customized chart
• Next, you will receive an email requesting the photo and/or inscription that you want to have placed on the chart
• Then, we will prepare the chart as per your request and email you back a digital proof for you to approve
• After you approve the proof, we will print and ship the chart to you
• Please note that some charts may accomodate a large photo well, but other charts may not. Adding a photo can possibly affect the functionality of the chart for navigation purposes.
Please ask any questions
►Please read about the technical requirements of submitted photos