Eerie California tells the story of the Golden State’s strange and spooky sites. Describes over 100 locations in Northern, Central, and Southern California including these bizarre attractions:
• Haunted houses, hotels, highways, and parks
• Lairs of “Bigfoot” and other elusive creatures
• Ancient, unexplained ruins and earthworks
• Legendary lost civilizations and underground cities
• Ghosts, phantoms, and apparitions
• Accursed and “jinxed” places
• “Phantom panthers” and other sinister animals
• Weird cult centers
• Earthquake lights, moving rocks, and more strange geology
• Lake and sea serpents
• Prehistoric rock and cave art
• And much more!
Now regarded as a classic “Weird America” survey, Eerie California includes over 100 photographs of actual sites and phenomena. Get ready to discover a side of the Golden State you never knew existed!