Where does Baby Fox play? How does Baby Fox find a snack? Follow along with this cute baby animal as it experiences its world, from playtime to bedtime.
The simple, comforting stories in this go-to baby gift series have made it a multimillion-copy seller.
• More than 6 million copies sold in the series
• Features a permanently attached plush finger puppet
• An interactive story that is endlessly entertaining to babies
Each volume offers parents and children a fun, interactive way to play and read as they build a lifelong love of books together.
With an adorable finger puppet and warm illustrations about the rhythms of a baby fox's day, this board book is perfect for the very youngest readers.
• Part of the incredibly popular Baby Finger Puppet Book series
• Great interactive gift for new parents and grandparents, especially those with a fondness for foxes and the forest
• Perfect for baby showers, first birthdays, and gender reveal parties
• Add it to the shelf with books like Babies in the Forest: First Lift-a-Flap by Ginger Swift, Peek-Through Forest by Jonathan Litton, and A Little Fox by Rosalee Wren.