A charming picture book to show kids what it's like to live in a coral reef!
- Unique board book teaches kids about the unseen world inside a reef
- An amazing adventure takes children deep into the ocean and inside a beautiful coral reef with every new turn of the page
- Learn the role of the reef, how pearls are made, which fish are poisonous, who isn't the best swimmer, and more
- Cut-out accents and charming illustrations on uniquely-shaped, extra-thick board pages perfect for little hands
- Kids age 2-5 will love learning all about the coral reef, with fun facts, interesting captions, and new vocabulary words
Have you ever wanted to dive into the ocean and swim with the fish around a colorful coral reef? Now you can!
The ocean is a magical place with so much to see! This vibrant, one-of-a-kind board book will educate, engage, and inspire young readers on the important role of a coral reef by providing a special look at what life is like in the sea.
Kids will get a peek inside of what it would be like to live in a reef, with this secret look that dives deeper into the sea with each turn of the page! From how fish sleep to how pearls are made, children will learn all about an incredible coral reef and the different kinds of fish and sea animals that call it home. Meet starfish, sea horses, eels, clownfish, water snakes, hermit crabs, dolphins, and more, plus learn what they do, how they live, and other fun facts about life in the ocean.
A one-of-a-kind board book that features dozens of adorable illustrations, educational captions, vocabulary words, cut-out accents, and hidden chambers to be revealed, Discovering the Secret World: Coral Reef will delight and amaze kids while they learn all about the ocean, the reef, and the remarkable life that lives in it!
"Engaging, informative, and best of all—fun!"
—Cheryl Butler, Host of The Mighty Mommy podcast