* New waterproof fold-out Hiking the Grand Canyon Trail Map
* Color photographs and historical black and white photos
* Vignettes of the Canyon's Native Peoples, explorers, and trail blazers
* Environment, geology, life zones, natural history, and sacred landmarks
* Preparation, training, clothing, gear, food, maps, hazards, and precautions
* Camping, lodging, guided trips, permits, and resources
Featuring detailed, authoritative descriptions of more than one hundred of the Canyon's best trails, from easier day hikes perfect for beginners to more rigorous, rim-to-river and cross-canyon treks.
No posts found