This new guide to hiking the fire lookouts of Washington’s Cascades and Olympics is the quintessential Northwest guide and will appeal to a wide range of hikers. Features of Hiking Washington’s Fire Lookouts include:
- 44 fire lookouts―those that feature access by trail
- All lookouts are accessible during the typical summer season
- Only lookouts that are still standing―no hiking up to a barren mound of broken concrete!
- Routes are not technical―hikers just need boots, trekking poles, and, probably, lunch
- Lookout history, anecdotes, and full-color photos throughout
7 x 9
No posts found