This chart has been canceled by NOAA as of 04/06/22 and is no longer maintained with updated data.
- Chart is NOT up-to-date since it is out of continual maintenance ·
- Chart is NOT updated daily and being printed on demand will NOT provide the latest published data possible
- This is NOT the most fully corrected, up-to-date U.S. charts available
- Chart is NOT updated weekly and does NOT include all of the latest Notice to Mariners corrections.
- The data from which this POD chart is produced is NOT certified by NOAA for navigation use, and is NOT correct to the date of printing
- Future Notice to Mariners corrections will NOT be applied to this chart
- This product will NOT meet U. S. and international carriage requirements for commercial vessels defined in SOLAS Chapter V Regulation 188.8.131.523
- The chart is NOT a U. S. Coast Guard approved product.
We offer several Nautical Chart Formats...
Our paper charts are printed on high resolution, heavyweight, water-resistant paper, using state of the art printing technology. The paper and printing process has been certified by NOAA and deemed to be suitable to withstand the rigors of use in the marine environment.
FULL SIZED PAPER CHARTS ARE CERTIFIED FOR CARRIAGE ABOARD COMMERCIAL VESSELS
Our waterproof charts are printed on a very durable, extremely tear resistant, waterproof material using state of the art printing technology. The waterproof material accepts pencil markings well and also erases well. The paper and printing process has been certified by NOAA and deemed to be suitable to withstand the rigors of use in the marine environment.
TIP: If you plan to frame or laminate a chart using heat, then do not choose waterproof or small format because the material used can melt under heat.
FULL SIZED WATERPROOF CHARTS ARE CERTIFIED FOR CARRIAGE ABOARD COMMERCIAL VESSELS
These are up-to-date, NOAA charts simply reduced in size so that the small dimension of the chart is 21”, the long dimension is proportionally reduced. These charts are not printed to full size, therefore the scale is not the same as the full size NOAA chart, however the scale bars on the charts are proportionally reduced in size, and can be used for reference. These charts are not recommended for navigation.
SMALL FORMAT CHARTS ARE NOT CERTIFIED FOR CARRIAGE ABOARD COMMERCIAL VESSELS
Made to help recreational boaters locate themselves on the water. It has been reduced in scale for convenience, but otherwise contains all the information of the full-scale nautical chart. The bar scales have also been reduced, and are accurate when used to measure distances in these BookletCharts.
• Professionally printed and staple-bound using high quality, durable paper.
• Includes Notices to Mariners
• Printed on-demand with the latest data from NOAA
BOOKLET CHARTS ARE NOT CERTIFIED FOR CARRIAGE ABOARD COMMERCIAL VESSELS
These are up-to-date, NOAA charts simply enlarged in size so that the small dimension of the chart is 42”, the long dimension is proportionally enlarged. These charts are printed beyond full size, therefore the scale is not the same as the full size NOAA chart, however the scale bars on the charts are proportionally enlarged in size, and can be used for reference.
LARGE FORMAT CHARTS ARE NOT CERTIFIED FOR CARRIAGE ABOARD COMMERCIAL VESSELS
This is a unique line of antiqued NOAA charts prepared by Paradise Cay Publications. These charts are printed on the highest quality large format printers and offered on heavy 170 GSM art quality paper
- This is an art piece prepared by Paradise Cay Publications, not just "tea stained" it has the look of a well-used chart with the patina of antique parchment.
- Fine art quality printing on heavy 170 GSM paper. We have added and additional border to allow for framing.
- These are not necessarily printed to scale, they are not approved for carriage and not recommended for navigation.
- Shipped rolled, never folded.
The short side of the chart is always printed at 36" and the long side will vary depending on the chart - please do not order framing prior to receiving the chart. These will memorialize your favorite coastal area in vintage style and we have added to the standard border of the typical NOAA chart to allow for a more professional, frame-ready presentation.
DECORATIVE CHARTS ARE NOT CERTIFIED FOR CARRIAGE ABOARD COMMERCIAL VESSELS