Dive into the sea and get a close-up look at cool ocean creatures!
- 40 amazing designs of great white sharks, bull sharks, dolphins, pufferfish, red lionfish, sea turtles, and more
- Fun facts about each sea creature complement the designs so kids can learn while they color
- One-side-only designs, so they can color every single one without ruining the next design
- Perforated pages detach easily when you're finished, for gifting or display
- The perfect gift and creative outlet for kids 5 to 10 to express themselves with tons of fascinating ocean animals
Go on an exciting exploration of the deep blue sea!
Inside this adventurous coloring book for kids, they'll color ferocious sharks, poisonous fish, playful sea lions, and other awesome sea creatures into life!
Featuring 40 line art designs of teeth-baring great white sharks, creepy eels, super smart octopuses, stealthy stingrays, and so much more, Sharks and Ocean Creatures Coloring Book is the perfect outlet for kids to express their creativity with tons of incredible ocean animals!
Interesting facts complement each illustration to teach children about each creature — from gargantuan whale sharks and hunting bull sharks to pointy porcupinefish and venomous red lionfish — adding an extra element of fascination and fun, so kids learn while they color!
Each of the designs are printed on only one side of toothy, acid-free paper that resists bleed-through, is rated to last for 200 years, stands up to markers, gel pens, crayons, colored pencils, and watercolors, and has a perforated edge. You can easily remove each page to color on a different surface if you prefer, to frame and display, give as a gift, or hang up your kid's masterpiece on the fridge!
Color and learn about the awesome creatures that live in our oceans, with Sharks and Ocean Creatures Coloring Book!
"Filled with a great variety of drawings and facts that should help to inspire the next generation of ocean explorers."
—Nathan Hall, Marine Biologist/Educator, Aquarium of Boise
"What a delightful and fun way for kids to learn about the wonders of sea life and the animal world."
—Children's Aquarium Dallas