Sharpen your survival skills with this handy guide for your Swiss Army Knife!
- Must-have manual for fishing, camping, hunting, hiking, scouting, and outdoor adventures
- Handle 101 emergencies from starting a fire to making essential tools
- Helpful advice on knife care and the features of Swiss Army Knives
- A useful gift for Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, outdoor enthusiasts, survivalists, and anyone who owns a Swiss Army Knife
- Handy 5.75" x 7" size, this book is perfect to take along on any outdoor excursion
Sharpen your survival skills and learn why you should keep a Swiss Army Knife with you at all times, whether you are exploring wild jungles, tall peaks, or city streets. As a handy "everyday carry" for life's challenges, the versatile Swiss Army Knife can't be beat!
Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Camping & Outdoor Survival Guide shows how to use your iconic red multi-tool to handle 101 different bushcraft needs and emergency situations. From starting a fire and making a shelter to catching a fish, building a stove, or repairing your gear, discover why the SAK is a must-have for every survival kit and outdoor adventure!
Inside this book—the first survival guide of its kind to feature the Swiss Army Knife—author Bryan Lynch includes basic advice on knife care, and reviews the many models and features currently available from Victorinox AG, makers of the Original Swiss Army Knife. The book encourages awareness about emergency preparedness and shows how the Swiss Army Knife can be used in a myriad of situations from starting a fire to making a shelter and everything in between.
Learn how to use your Swiss Army Knife to:
- Create a Fire Using Four Different Methods
- Set Up Camp and Make Essential Tools
- Collect Clean Drinking Water
- Catch Fish and Prepare Food
- Get Your Bearings and Signal for Help
- ...and much more!
These days it's common to hear about a person, or a group of people, who have had to be rescued in a natural setting or who have overcome a survival situation. In general, most people venture out into situations they are not prepared for because they think it can't happen to them.
"Emergency situations happen all of the time," says outdoor enthusiast and author Bryan Lynch. "We put our seat belts on every time we enter a car not because we want to get into an accident, but just in case. Why not take that same approach to other emergency situations?"
Be prepared and confident in any survival situation with Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Camping & Outdoor Survival Guide!
No posts found