Fly the bees through the story and play along in the hive: The youngest nature lovers will adore this ingenious board book that transforms into a stand-up beehive! Simply "fly" the two bee characters–attached to board book with ribbons–through the beautifully illustrated pages to visit a garden, tour the beehive, and see how honey is made. Full of playful and informative touches, this book is a sweet introduction to the hardworking honeybee that will have young readers buzzing to learn more.
- "A great educational book that explains what honeybees do." –Book Riot
- Fun and interactive book families can enjoy together
- Author Hannah Rogge has written many craft titles and journals, and illustrator Emily Dove is a certified naturalist.
Fun, interactive and educational introduction to the hardworking honeybee.
- Interactive, fun, and engaging
- Great family time book
- Books for kids ages 3-5
- Children's books for grades Preschool and up