Meet the black and white panda family and their energetic babies, plus their charming red panda cousins in this delightful educational board book. Get ready to explore all the different textures, from Panda’s fur to their rough tongue, while learning all about panda life!
Join Panda, the cutest, cuddliest animal ever on exciting adventures with this picture book! Let your child learn about the vulnerable lives of pandas, what their favorite things to do are, and what they like to eat.
Inside the pages of this entertaining children’s book, you’ll discover:
• All there is to know about pandas to encourage early learning
• Delightful, read-aloud text that fosters language development
• Exciting touch and feel activities for little fingers to explore while stimulating their senses
• Bright and bold photos for children to focus on and develop identification skills
• Shiny foil and glitter shapes make it a delightful reading experience
• Interactive activities such as counting baby pandas
The fun read-aloud text builds language skills and promotes early reading. This baby book also teaches identification skills by distinguishing between black and white giant pandas and red pandas. Your children will stimulate their senses and learn how to identify different textures along the way as they follow Panda’s adventures.
Boost your kid’s curiosity! Tactile elements make this storybook ideal for tiny fingers to explore different textures through touch and feel activities. This encourages interactive learning by rewarding curiosity with sense stimulating textures.