- Detailed route descriptions with up-to-date maps
- All-new photographs
- Mileage logs featuring campgrounds, water, and other highlights
- Icons for family- and dog-friendly trips
- Recommended nearby day hikes
- Information about the Pacific Crest, Pacific Northwest, and Wonderland Trails
For this book, our 1 percent of sales is going to Washington Trails Association (WTA). WTA hosts more than 750 work parties throughout Washington’s Cascades and Olympics each year, with volunteers clearing downed logs after spring snowmelt, cutting away brush, retreading worn stretches of trail, and building bridges and turnpikes. Their efforts are essential to the land managers who maintain thousands of acres on shoestring budgets.