A charming picture book to show kids what it would be like to be a bee!
- Unique board book teaches kids about the unseen world of a colony of bees
- An amazing adventure takes children inside a beehive with every new turn of the page
- Learn the roles of bees, from how they collect pollen to how they produce honey
- Cut-out accents and charming illustrations on unique beehive-shaped, extra-thick board pages
- Kids age 2-5 will love learning all about bees, with fun facts, interesting captions, and new vocabulary words
Have you ever seen a bee buzzing about and wondered what its life in and outside of a beehive is like? Now, you can find out!
This charming, one-of-a-kind board book will educate, engage, and inspire young readers for hours on the important life and work of bees by providing a special look at life inside of a beehive.
Kids will learn what it would be like to be a bee living in a beehive, with this secret look that starts on the outside of a hive and works its way deeper in with each turn of the page!
A one-of-a-kind board book that features dozens of adorable illustrations, educational captions, vocabulary words, cut-out accents, and hidden chambers to be revealed, Beehive will delight kids while they learn all about busy bees and their important roles in nature!