The Ultimate SPAM (R) Cookbook is here!
- Over 100 one-of-a-kind recipes for every meal of the day, including musubi, ramen, breakfast skillets, and more
- Discover out-of-the-box flavors with SPAM (R) products as the perfect ingredient to incorporate in new and updated ways
- Recipes from celebrity chefs, Hormel Foods, TV personalities, food journalists, magazine publishers, restaurant owners, and other renowned industry leaders
- Learn the history of the SPAM (R) brand and its road to worldwide fame in a fascinating introduction
- Foreword by Tara Cox, Executive Managing Editor at Rachael Ray Every Day magazine and founding editor-in-chief of the award-winning magazine RVLiving
In 1937, the first can of SPAM (R) product came off the production line. Since then, it has won the hearts of soldiers, celebrities, chefs, presidents, kids, and parents — and is now sold in 44 countries around the world!
Finally, The Ultimate SPAM (R) Cookbook is here, filled with more than 100 unique and elevated recipes for breakfast, appetizers, main courses, and snacks, all starring this key ingredient. From gyros and Hawaiian pizza to BBQ sliders, enchilada breakfast casseroles, pho, and so much more, each recipe is easy, quick, and delicious.
The Ultimate SPAM (R) Cookbook features Hormel Foods' official recipes, as well as contributions from celebrity and award-winning chefs from around the globe. You'll find dishes contributed by Chopped champion Georgeann Leaming, Food Network guests Beth Esposito, and Christian Gill, award-winning TV show host Martin Yan of Yan Can Cook, founder of The Candid Appetite Jonathan Melendez, Junzi Kitchen chef Lucas Sin, publisher of Food & Beverage Magazine Michael Politz, head chefs, restaurant owners, and other renowned industry leaders. Also included is a foreword written by executive managing editor at Rachael Ray Every Day magazine and founding editor-in-chief of the award-winning magazine RVLiving, Tara Cox.
Filled with flavorful recipes, easy-to-follow instructions, and high-quality photography, The Ultimate SPAM (R) Cookbook presents the little blue can in a whole new light!