A charming picture book to show kids what it would be like to live in the water!
- Unique board book teaches kids about the important lives of animals that live on and in the river
- An amazing adventure takes children all around the riverbank with every new turn of the page
- Meet the different animals that live in water, what they do, and how they live, including beavers, otters, snakes, frogs, newts, and more
- Cut-out accents and charming illustrations on uniquely shaped, extra-thick board pages
- Kids age 2-5 will love learning all about the world below the water's surface, with fun facts, interesting captions, and new vocabulary words
Have you ever wondered how and why beavers build their dams, how otters live, or how frogs come to be? Now you can find out!
With each turn of the page, this engaging, one-of-a-kind picture book shows kids what it would be like to be an animal who lives on or in water like rivers, pools, and ponds. Come discover the aquatic and underwater animal kingdom. In this foldout picture book, there are lots of cut-out openings to explore!
Featuring dozens of adorable illustrations, educational captions, vocabulary words, cut-out accents, and hidden chambers, this sturdy board book teaches young children about the habitats of a variety of water-loving animals, like storks, bears, salamanders, crayfish, and more.
Discovering the World of Nature Along the Riverbank joins the rest of the exciting children's board book series from Happy Fox Books:
- Discovering the Secret World of Nature Underground
From beavers and otters to snakes, newts, and more, children will love learning all about the busy animals that love to be in, on, and around water, and the amazing lives they live, inside Discovering the World of Nature Along the Riverbank!
"Children will love the lively, interactive tour at the water's edge in this vivid board book filled with an abundance of animals living in and around the aquatic ecosystem."
—Sandi Schwartz, happysciencemom.com